Monday, April 23, 2012

Sketchcrawl x 2

I have been neglecting my blog of late, so here are my sketches from the past two sketchcrawls.
First, from this Saturday the 35th worldwide sketchcrawl, a lovely day in Oslo.  We started at the botanical gardens at Tøyen and migrated to some nice cafés at Grønland once we got cold.  As usual crawling reminded me that I should really be out there sketching every weekend! Or at least as often as I can.
The Oslo results can be found here: Sketchcrawl forum Oslo thread









Then these are my sketches from January, the 34th crawl.  We started at a little farm in the middle of the city with adorable pigs and goats and rabbits, great for drawing.  Oslo was caught in a mini-snowstorm so the farm and the cafés were fairly quiet for a Saturday.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home